How can users be imported?
Do the following to import REDDOXX users from a list with the help of the Admin GUI:
1. Switch to Appliance Administration -> User Administration -> User.
2. Right Click in the right view
3. Select User Import.
4. Under Import, select "Read user from file".
5. Choose the correct file and select Open.
6. Under Import, select "Save users".
7. Choose the realm and the respective profile for the users being imported.
8. When the users have been successfully imported, close the windos. The users can now be seen and administered in the list.
The file to import needs to have the following structure:
username, password, realm, E-mail address1, E-mail address2, etc.